Quell Corporation EMI engineers are ready to work with you to solve your ESD or other transient protection issues. Contact us today by phone or email — it’s easy and you won’t be sorry.
First, we will determine what EESeal® Transient Insert design is right for you. Then, we will gladly provide you with a free sample. We can usually develop, build and ship FREE custom samples within a day or two of your RUSH request. We believe you will find that EESeals® are a much better solution than other pricy transient protection products.
We manufacture EESeal® Inserts for a wide range of military-spec, commercial and custom connectors, including MIL-C-38999, MIL-C-26482, MIL-C-5015, MIL-C-83723, ARINC, Lemo, MDM, DSubminiature and custom connectors too.
- TVS Diode Arrays
- ESD, IEC61000-4-2, ±30kV contact, ±30kV air
- EFT, IEC61000-4-4, 40A (5/50ns)
- Lightning, IEC61000-4-5, 8A (tP=8/20?s, SPHV12-C)
- Low clamping voltage & Low leakage current
- Multilayer ceramic construction technology
- -55°C to +125°C operating temp. range
- Operating voltage range VM(DC) = 5.5V to 120V
- ESD rated to IEC61000-4-2, Level 4: Air Discharge 15KV and Contact Discharge 8KV
- RoHS compliant
- We can incorporate virtually any 0402 or 0603 surface mount device
Fix Transient issues in seconds with a custom designed EESeal®!