EESeal® FilterSeals EMI Filter inserts for connectors are an easy retrofit compared to bulky adapters, filtered connectors, and other traditional EMI Filters. Our EESeal® EMI filters (and Transient Suppressors) are made of resilient silicone rubber that is quick and easy to install, even in the field. Their patented construction allows them to survive even extreme environmental abuse. And by using just your finger tip, you can retrofit install an EESeal® FilterSeal EMI Filter Insert in your connector in just seconds unlike the bulky EMI Filter adapters, filter connectors, and other EMI Filters of the past.
Silicone Rubber Construction
- Virtually “invisible” once installed, EESeal® FilterSeal EMI Filter Inserts for connectors are made of the same super-resilient material used in the interface of high-reliability, ruggedized military connectors.
- Download a Detailed Briefing about EESeal®‘s unique construction and fit.
EESeal® FilterSeal EMI Filter inserts for connectors are better retrofit EMI filters than filter adapters or other types of EMI Filters and are easily installed and removed in the field by non-expert personnel, without special tools.
Adapts to Real World Abuse
- Adds an environmental seal to the host connector (and does not corrupt existing seals!)
- Adapts to real-world variations & stress commonly associated with connectors (misaligned and bent pins, severe shock and vibration, rough handling, contamination, etc.)
- Withstands an onslaught of MIL-STD and DO-160C mechanical and environmental conditions, such as vibration, shock, salt-spray, thermal-cycling, etc.