Transient and ESD Protection
Protect Against Electrostatic Discharge
Prevent electrostatic buildup by retrofitting your connector with an ESDSeal™. Slip on this highly resistive insert to protect circuits from damage without disrupting their operation.
Solve your connector’s ESD problem with push-on TVS Diode Arrays:
- ESD, IEC61000-4-2, ±30kV contact, ±30kV air
- EFT, IEC61000-4-4, 40A (5/50ns)
- Lightning, IEC61000-4-5, 8A (tP=8/20?s, SPHV12-C)
- Low clamping voltage & Low leakage current
Add varistors to your connectors:
- Multilayer ceramic construction technology
- -55°C to +125°C operating temp. range
- Operating voltage range VM(DC) = 5.5V to 120V
- ESD rated to IEC61000-4-2, Level 4: Air Discharge 15KV and Contact Discharge 8KV
* Some varistors will have an operational temp range of -50°C ~ +85°C. Please let your rep/engineer know if you need an operational temperature outside of this range.